Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ok. so it's 12:12 am
i can't sleep and i have no one to talk to.
i want to v-log but i cant cause everyone is now asleep.
i don't know what you want to talk about and i don't care
cause this is my blog and i will talk about what i want :)
i sound rude.

anyway, I'm having attitude problems right now.
maybe it's because of PMS or of ADHD.
yes. another disorder.
and it's making everything fall apart.
for those who don't know what ADHD means
it's Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
 if you want to know more about it talk to Mr. Wiki
aryt? 

I am still battling with my eating disorder
and now another battle to fight.
I may have ADHD way before my eating disorder
but maybe I wasn't aware of it.

 I am not anymore that secretive with my eating disorder
because this is who I've become and I am battling it.
I NEED OTHERS HELP too.


you know people, if i'd have a chance to know someone
who is also bulimic like me, i'd tell him/ her
"hey, you know what? you are beautiful."
i'd say it with all of my heart because, like me, 
i know how hard this battle is.
if we could only stop ourselves. 

help us make our selves feel good
and please don't bring us down.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment